Mae Morgan caregivers are experienced with...
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Stroke patients
- Bed bound and non-ambulatory
- Hospice patients
- Parkinson's Disease
- Hip replacement
- Patients who are incontinent and would need help with personal care.
Our service is considered non-skilled (or non-medical), which means that the caregivers are not registered nurses (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN). They fall under the category of nurse aides, home health aides, personal attendants, or homemaker-companions. We are proud to say that most of our caregivers have a medical background and are experienced in elderly care.
- Mae Morgan is insured and bonded for your peace of mind.
- We perform criminal background checks on our caregivers.
- We make sure all caregivers can communicate well in English.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP 24/7
It is our duty to provide you with the finest caregivers- compassionate, honest, kind, and patient, who are experts at their work. This is our promise, and we will deliver.Janice Mae, Owner & Founder, Mae Morgan Agency