Personal Attendant/Caregiver Duties and Responsibilities
We have caregivers who can live-in and those who can work on an hourly basis. We require a minimum number of 2 hours per day.Schedule is flexible and is tailored to fit according to the client’s need.
Here are just some of the responsibilities that Mae Morgan caregivers may assume:
- Assisting in Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, feeding, transferring, ambulating and meeting cognitive needs, cooking or meal preparation.
- Monitoring and recording of vital such as blood pressure, temperature, breathing, and heart rate.
- Reminding patients to take their medication.
- Ensuring Patient's safety.
- Light housekeeping activities for the client.
- Communicating with the family and the Agency to report any changes in the client’s condition.
- Running errands for the client such as grocery shopping or dropping-off the mail.
Our patient coordinators will be happy to discuss all our available services and make a free assessment. Just give us a call to start the process.